Challenge the Mind. Engage the Senses. Meaningful Learning. Grand Play Experiences.
Outdoor Classroom and Play Based Programming. Research Supported Program Philosophy and Approach. Time & Space to Explore, Develop Ideas, Problem Solve, & Communicate. Incorporates Literacy, Science, Social / Emotional, and Physical Development Learning Objectives. Led by a Certified TimberNook Provider
Primary Field Trip (PK – 2nd Grade): Students will live and breathe stories out in the wild! They will do everything from building, role playing, crafting, and large scale art and sensory experiences. Themes and experiences are customizable.
Intermediate Field Trip (3rd – 7th Grade): Students will design, create, and problem solve as they build simple machines, chain reactions, or communities through grand play opportunities in the woods. Themes and experiences are customizable.
Field Trips Include:
- Story Time or Instructional Time
- 1 Planned Activity / Craft
- Up to 2 Play Stations / Experiences
- 1 Hour Free Play
- a snack cooked over an open fire is optional
Pricing & Information:
- $250 for 2.5 hours
- 32 Student Max. 1 Chaperone Per 6 Kids Requested.
- 50% deposit due at booking. Balance due at program.
- Programs take place rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, we will contact you to re-schedule.
- Waivers are required for all participants.
Contact the TimberNook Saskatoon to start planning your field trip adventure!
Travel on hyw # 5 out of city. Turn onto hwy 41 towards Aberdeen. Go 8.5 km on hyw 41 km turn East (right) on Bergheim road for 5 km. Look for TimberNook signs. https://goo.gl/maps/P64fDabEwJ1NTxPH8
Field Trips – TimberNook Saskatoon
Ages: 4 - 12
Capacity: (0 spots left)
$15.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.