Meaningful Learning. Grand Play.
Outdoor Classroom and Play Based Programming. Research Supported Program Philosophy and Approach. Time & Space to Explore, Develop Ideas, Problem Solve, & Communicate. Incorporates Literacy, Science, Social / Emotional, and Physical Development Learning Objectives. Led by a Certified TimberNook Provider
Tiny Ones (Walking to 5 years): This program was designed for the smallest of our TimberNook adventurers. You and your child will venture into the woods for creative play opportunities that engage the mind and challenge the senses, such as hosting a tea party in the garden. (Ratios are 3:1)
Primary Field Trip (PK – 2nd Grade): Students will live and breathe stories out in the wild! They will do everything from building, role playing, crafting, and large scale art and sensory experiences. Themes and experiences are customizable.
Intermediate Field Trip (3rd – 7th Grade): Students will design, create, and problem solve as they build simple machines, chain reactions, or communities through grand play opportunities in the woods. Themes and experiences are customizable.
Field Trips Include:
- Story Time or Instructional Time
- Planned Activity/ Craft
- Up to 2 Play Stations
- Experiences 1 Hour Free Play
- A snack cooked over an open fire is option
Pricing & Information:
- $300 for up to 32 students for 2.5 hours
- 32 Student Max.
- 1 Chaperone Per 6 Kids Requested. (see Tiny ones for ratios)
- 50% deposit due at booking. Balance due at program.
- Programs take place rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, we will contact you to reschedule.
- Waivers are required for all participants.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to start planning
Field Trips – TimberNook Saskatoon
Ages: 1 - 13
6 Bergheim Road, RM of Aberdeen
Crystal Itterman / Shelley Bettker
$150.00 per child