This program emanates the childhoods of days past. A traditional TimberNook program where young children have unique play experiences that challenge their minds and bodies in beautiful, natural environments, followed by hours of free play. The children will be doing everything from color exploration in giant puddles and fort building with fabric to making stick horses and testing them out in the woods–and so much more! Programs may vary based on location.
This winter break, join us for two days of wonder, nature, and play as we dive into our imaginations to create small but mighty gnome villages and life-size nature fairy houses and other magical things! Each day brings a new experience that challenges sensory motor development, encourages social engagement, enriches literacy connections, promotes creativity, and so much more! Kids will also explore the natural world, cook over an open fire, and have ample time for free play! Limited to 12.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked and finger printed. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. A camp toilet and/or a port-a-john are available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
- For more information, please contact us.
TimberNook West Central Florida
Fairies & Gnomes – TimberNook West Central Florida
Jan 2 - Jan 3
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 10
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 9 (4 spots left)
$65.00 per child