Join us for a 3-day summer enrichment experience that will inspire creativity, wonder, and imagination through play-based curriculum. During this unforgettable week, children will create their own masterpieces in the woods while exploring colors, light, textures, and mediums such as water, mud, and foam. It will be a whole-body, larger than life creative nature experience you won’t want to miss!
TimberNook experiences are designed to help your child become more confident, creative, coordinated, & independent. Each day of programming is filled with games, discussion, grand TimberNook experiences, extended time for child-led play, ample space for nature exploration, and so much more!
Your Extreme Art Registration includes:
- 3 days of unique nature-based TimberNook programming.
- 12 hours in nature to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space.
- Daily newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s development, and giving them an epic summer experience that they will talk about for the days and weeks ahead.
Extreme Art Dates & Details:
- Tuesday-Thursday, June 14-16, 2022
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Ages: 6 year olds – 12 year olds (age range is flexible)
- This is a drop-off program. Your child will need to bring a lunch.
- Each day will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- Age range is flexible
- This is a drop-off program
- Weekly emails are provided with parent education, relevant child development topics, and a summary from each day
- Exclusive access to over 10+ acres of natural space.
- We are 100% outdoors. Appropriate attire is required.
- Specific program details will be emailed in advance along with a Wild Ones Parent Handbook with more details.
- Sibling Discounts available upon request.
- We maintain a 6:1 child/adult ratio where the role of the adult is to step back and tune in. Staff allows children the opportunity to build conflict resolution skills, and they will step in when safety is a factor.
- All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR.
- A bathroom is available on site.
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact us via email [email protected]
TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Extreme Art – TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Jun 14 - Jun 16
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 6 - 12
9517 Co Rd P33 Blair, NE 68008
$115.00 per child