Tiny Ones – Early Spring – Friday Morning Sessions
This FOUR SESSION program, offered by TimberNook Saskatoon, is designed as an enrichment program for children walking age to 5 years old with a caregiver. This session will meet ONE day a week on Fridays.
Friday April 30
Friday May 7, 14, and 21
Ages: Walking to 5 with a caregiver
Times: 9:30 to 11:30 am
Tiny Ones is a caregiver and a child program, hence it is a true family program. This program introduces our littlest TimberNook players to the joys of experiential outdoor play in the meantime caregivers can connect.
- Arrival begins at 9:25 am.
- This program is 100% outdoor nature program. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Babes in arms are invited to attend at no cost.
- The specifics about this program will be emailed one week prior to the start date.
- Nightly emails with beautiful photos containing a summary of each day are included.
- TimberNook Saskatoon refunds programs canceled due to COVID restrictions, less 10%. However, there are no refunds for missing days due to illness or poor weather.
- For summer and seasonal camps/programs, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp/program cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp/program cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations due to acts of God (including weather related cancellations), natural disasters, or epidemics. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue credit vouchers for the full amount paid for the affected program.
- STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or have symptoms or in the “high risk” category.
- Families must follow all Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines regarding quarantining.
- Staff will perform a health screening upon entry.
- Caregivers and children will hand sanitize at start of program.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- We follow health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increasing spacing, small groups, & limiting mixing of groups.
- TimberNook Saskatoon and their staff are not able to guarantee an environment free of COVID-19.
- All actions listed above are recommendations by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and TimberNook Headquarters. In conclusion, considerations are subject to change based on new information. As a result, additional restrictions could apply.
EARLY SPRING Tiny Ones – TimberNook Saskatoon
Apr 30 - May 21
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1 - 5
6 Bergheim Road, RM of Aberdeen
Capacity: 14 (4 spots left)
$90.00 per child