This SIX session program is designed as an enrichment program for children 1.5 to 4 years of age. This session will meet ONE day a week on Fridays for 6-weeks starting on September 13, 2019. The hours are 9:30 to 11:30 am
September 13, 20, 27
October 4, 18, 25
(No program on Friday, Oct 11 Due to Thanksgiving long weekend)
Tiny Ones is designed as a program to be attended by a caregiver and a child. This program introduces our littlest TimberNook players to the joys of experiential outdoor play.
- This is a caregiver and child program. Arrival begins at 9:25 am.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Age ranges are suggested. Please contact us for other considerations.
- Siblings younger than 18 months are invited to attend with no cost.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed two weeks prior to start date.
Driving Directions: Travel on hyw # 5 out of city. Turn onto hwy 41 towards Aberdeen. Go 8.5 km on hyw 41 km turn East (right) on Bergheim road for 5 km. Look for TimberNook signs. https://goo.gl/maps/P64fDabEwJ1NTxPH8
Early Fall Tiny Ones – TimberNook Saskatoon
Sep 13 - Oct 25
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
Capacity: 22 (18 spots left)
$132.00 per child