TimberNook Saskatoon Summer Camp
Registration now open for the Summer Season!
Join TimberNook Saskatoon Summer Camp for a brand NEW week-long 2021 Castaways adventure! “Stranded” on a deserted island, children are given only the bare essentials to make their own little world in the woods. Each day is filled with adventure and excitement as the theme unfolds and children build huts, tools, clothing, maps and more!
- TimberNook Saskatoon Summer Camps maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio.
- An email with more details regarding your child’s summer camp will arrive prior to their camp.
- This is a drop-off program. Please pack a big lunch, lots of snacks, & a full water bottle. Please apply bug spray & sunscreen prior to arriving at camp.
- This program is a 100% outdoor nature program. Therefore, children are required to have weather appropriate attire.
- Nightly emails with beautiful photos containing a summary of each day are included.
TimberNook Saskatoon Summer Camp Details:
Camp Dates: Monday, July 19 to Friday, July 23, 2021
Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Ages: 7-10 year olds
Cost: $250 per child/ week
Location: TimberNook Saskatoon https://goo.gl/maps/F5y62tPWijUh1Gzr6
Your children will build lifelong memories at TimberNook Saskatoon’s Summer camps playing the TimberNook way!
This week won’t work for your family? Check out our other camps!
- TimberNook Saskatoon summer camps will get refund for cancelations due to COVID restrictions, less 10%. However, there are no refunds for missing days due to illness or poor weather.
- For summer and seasonal camps, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations due to acts of God (including weather related cancellations), natural disasters, or epidemics. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue credit vouchers for the full amount paid for the affected program.
- STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or have symptoms or in the “high risk” category.
- Families must follow all Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines regarding quarantining.
- At drop off staff will perform a health screening upon entry.
- Children use hand sanitizer at drop-off.
- Children will frequently wash hands.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- We follow health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increasing spacing, small groups, & limiting mixing of groups.
- TimberNook Saskatoon and their staff are not able to guarantee an environment free of COVID-19.
- All actions listed above are recommendations by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and TimberNook Headquarters. In conclusion, considerations are subject to change based on new information. As a result, additional restrictions could apply.
Castaways – TimberNook Saskatoon
Jul 19 - Jul 23
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 10
6 Bergheim Road, RM of Aberdeen
Capacity: 24 (0 spots left)
$250.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com or call 306-227-4325 with questions and inquiries.