Capture the Glowstick!
Ages: For kids age 7-12 yrs
Date/time: Jan 25th, 2020 3:00-6:00 PM
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME 04038
Experience the woods at night with TimberNook! Time for free play and cooking dinner by the fire will be followed by campers challenging all of their senses by playing a dimly lit version of capture the flag.
Dinner – bring something to be cooked over an open fire (either wrapped in foil or meant to be stuck on a stick) and one part of dinner that can be eaten without being cooked (just in case!)
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential.
- Kids will appreciate wearing clothes that are comfortable and good for play. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a dinner that includes something to be cooked over an open fire and a water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked. Our staff has many years experience working with children outdoors!
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 3:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 6:00.
Date: Jan 25th, 2020 3:00-6:00 PM
Price: $30 per child
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Capture the Glowstick – Jan 25 – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Jan 25 - Jan 25
Times: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$30.00 per child