Barefoot and Buckets 4-day Summer Camp
Date/Time: July 8-11th 2019 9-1:00 pm (Extended day now available until 3:00 – please see below)
Ages: 4-7 yrs
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
This 4-day camp is open to children ages 4-7 yrs (with some flexibility, please contact us with questions). Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and water play. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program. We will provide an essential-oil based insect/tick spray if desired.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire is required.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of close toed shoes and towel recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:45 am and all children should be picked up between 12:45- 1:00.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
Extended day: Full, fun programming will extend for those interested until 3:00. $25 for every day extended. Please contact Beth to discuss this option.
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Barefoot and Buckets – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Jul 8 - Jul 11
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 12 (9 spots left)
$199.00 per child