Barefoot and Buckets!
Ages: 4-7 yrs (with some flexibility)
Date/Time: July 27 – July 30 9:00-1:00 PM
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME
Welcome to the classic Barefoot and Buckets camp at TimberNook of Greater Portland, ME. Many different adventures await – a day filled with castle building, sword making and plenty of costumes; a day of mud play – from ball runs to kitchens; a day of giant foamy bubbles to run and slide through; and a day of creating roads and imaginary towns through the woods. There will also be a chance or two to cook yummy snacks by the fire!
The TimberNook curriculum weaves together the therapeutic benefits of being outdoors with a thorough understanding of child development. The result is a sensory play experience that supports every aspect of the growing child. Each day we will have a different theme that gives the children inspiration and ideas to bring into their play. This program is designed to give ample time to explore the natural world around us, develop new friendships and delve deeply into the creative world of play.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is a four day camp.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain is required and essential.
- A change of clothes and an extra pair of close toed shoes recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- All programs are led by a licensed OT with many years of teaching experience.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- Specific details about this program will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 5 min till 9:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 1:00.
Date: July 27 – July 30, 2020
Pricing: $199 per child
10% sibling discount available -please use code 10%OFFTN2020 at check out
Should program cancel due to stay-at-home orders or other COVID 19 related reasons, the fee can be used as a credit towards future programming or will be refunded (minus a 10% processing fee). Parent cancellation due to non-COVID 19 reasons will follow our regular refund rules – the fee can be used as a credit toward future programming or will be refunded (minus a $50 nonrefundable deposit).
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Barefoot and Buckets Summer Camp – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Jul 27 - Jul 30
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 10 (5 spots left)
$199.00 per child