Per the Play Smart, Play Safe initiative set forth by Governor Scott, summer camp programs WILL be allowed to open as of June 1. We will be following Vermont Health and American Camp Association Guidelines for operation in response to COVID-19. See our policies HERE. Upon registration, you will receive a COVID-19 specific waiver to sign stating you have read these policies.
Extreme Art– Wacky Woodland Art Fair
Program date: July 27-31
Location: Hinesburg, Vermont
Ages: 7-12 years
Capacity: 10 Children
- We maintain a 6:1 child/adult ratio where the role of the adult is to step back and tune in. TimberNook staff maintains visual contact with children, but may be out of arm’s reach. Staff allows children the opportunity to build conflict resolution skills, and they will step in when safety is a factor.
- We expect children to maintain visual contact of a TimberNook staff person, stay within the designated (unfenced) boundaries within our site, and manage their needs (such as eating, drinking fluids, using the restroom).
- We understand that children are individuals and sometimes have varying abilities and unique needs. If your child requires additional support, please contact us to make a plan.
Other helpful information:
- All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. Toilets are available in the church.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 4:05pm.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- This program is located at 640 Texas Hill Rd. Hinesburg, VT 05461.
For more information, please contact us at Colleen.Christman@timbernook.com or 802.489.0410.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Extreme Art – TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Jul 27 - Jul 31
Times: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
640 Texas Hill Rd. Hinesburg, VT 05461
$298.00 per child