Barefoot & Buckets– Water Play, Mud Kitchens and Foamy Fun (Half-day program)
Program date: August 10-14
Location: Hinesburg, Vermont
Ages: 4-7 years
Capacity: 10 Children
- We maintain a 6:1 child/adult ratio where the role of the adult is to step back and tune in. TimberNook staff maintains visual contact with children, but may be out of arm’s reach. Staff allows children the opportunity to build conflict resolution skills, and they will step in when safety is a factor.
- We expect children to maintain visual contact of a TimberNook staff person, stay within the designated (unfenced) boundaries within our site, and manage their needs (such as eating, drinking fluids, using the restroom).
- We understand that children are individuals and sometimes have varying abilities and unique needs. If your child requires additional support, please contact us to make a plan.
Other helpful information:
- All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. Toilets are available in the church.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 1:05.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- This program is located at 640 Texas Hill Rd. Hinesburg, VT 05461.
For more information, please contact us at Colleen.Christman@timbernook.com or 802.489.0410.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Barefoot and Buckets – TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Aug 10 - Aug 14
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
95 Allen Rd. South Burlington, VT 05403
$170.00 per child