Wild Ones Tuesday– Fall Semester (Sept-Dec)
(Students will be divided into multi-age groups based on grade: K-4 & 5-8)
Date/Time: Weekly on Tuesdays from 2:15-5:00 pm (Bus service available for HCS students)
Location: 640 Texas Hill Rd. Hinesburg, VT
Fall Semester: 16 Weeks– $426
Sept 9- Dec 16 (includes full day on Nov 26)
Spring Semester: 21 Weeks– $560
Jan 7- June 9 (includes full day on Mar 3, No Feb 25 or Apr 21)
(Spring registration opens in November)
Wild Ones is an outdoor, nature-based enrichment program for school-age children. Children join us weekly to engage and develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving through experiences in the wild. There will be plenty of time to explore and learn about the natural world around them, design, create, play, and cook over an open fire. They will challenge themselves in new ways, making lasting memories in the process.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with materials for building and space to explore. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program. We will provide an essential-oil based insect/tick spray if desired.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Bathrooms and emergency shelter is available on site. Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We can offer suggestions for good quality rain gear. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots during cooler/cold weather.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of closed toed shoes and towel recommended. Children have a potential to get dirty. Please have them dress accordingly.
- Children will need a snack each day and refillable water bottle.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 2:00 and all children should be picked up between 4:45-5:00 pm.
- Sibling discounts available upon request. Please contact us for discount code. Discounts cannot be given after purchase.
Does your child attend public school that meets during this time? Many schools allow their students to attend weekly enrichment programs 1 day a week as a school alternative. We are happy to talk with your school official about the benefits of your child attending TimberNook.
Please contact Colleen with any questions.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Wild Ones – K-8 Tuesday PM (Weekly- Fall 2019)- Hinesburg- TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Sep 3 - Dec 17
Times: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
640 Texas Hill Rd. Hinesburg, VT 05461
Capacity: 5 (3 spots left)
$426.00 per child