Little Wild Ones Tuesday AM– Fall and Spring Sessions (Sept-Dec & Feb-June)
We are accepting ages 4-9 for this program.
Date/Time: 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 9:00-12:00 pm.
Location: 95 Allen Rd. South Burlington, VT
8 Day Bundle: $200 (Choose any 8 session dates)
We’ve combined our popular TimberNook experiences with the world of Forest School to create the ultimate nature immersion program. Children will join us for adventures that inspire creative thinking and foster emotional regulation, while challenging the mind and body at the same time — the foundation to higher-level learning.
Children will be doing everything from hosting parties in the woods for animals, reenacting favorite story-books, to creating life-sized contraptions and then testing them out. They’ll also get plenty of time to learn about the natural world, design, create, cook over an open fire, and play for hours in the woods with friends. Forest school has never been more exciting!
2019-20 Little Wild Ones
Fall Session Dates:
Sept. 3, 17
Oct. 1, 15
Nov. 5, 19
Dec. 3, 17
Spring Session Dates:
Feb. 4, 18
Mar. 11, 24
May 5, 19
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Bathrooms and emergency shelter is available in the church. Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We can offer suggestions for good quality rain gear. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots during cooler/cold weather.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of closed toed shoes and towel recommended. Children have a potential to get dirty. Please have them dress accordingly.
- Children will need a snack each day and refillable water bottle.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 9:00 and all children should be picked up between 11:45-12:00.
- Sibling discounts available upon request. Please contact us for discount code. Discounts cannot be given after purchase.
Does your child attend a public school that meets during this time? Many schools allow their students to attend weekly enrichment programs 1 day a week as a school alternative. We are happy to talk with your school official about the benefits of your child attending TimberNook.
For more information please contact Colleen.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Little Wild Ones – Tuesday AM (8 Day Bundle)- South Burlington-TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
95 Allen Rd South Burlington, VT 05403
Capacity: 12 (12 spots left)
$200.00 per child