We're Here to Support You
All TimberNook providers share a common goal: to give children a unique, beneficial experience unlike any other in their lives. That is why we make supporting our providers a top priority. We know that when the TimberNook family is strong, the programming we offer to TimberNook children is strong as well.
- An assigned TimberNook Liaison
- Access to the TimberNook provider-only site for the latest information about the therapeutic benefits of nature-based programs, as well as research and ideas for creating rich play environments
- New and unique curriculum released to providers annually for you to plan your ongoing or seasonal programs
- Ongoing training opportunities (both online and in person) and an operational program manual
- Annual TimberNook Provider Conference
- National marketing assistance and fully-branded point-of-sale packages
- Personal webpage and store on the TimberNook site
- Individual TimberNook Facebook page
- Online registration system for all providers
- Protected territories for your business
Need Assistance Now?
Contact Us or call 603-664-2929