We (TimberNook) are committed to protecting and respecting your ("you" "the user's" "our customer's") privacy.
Information We May Collect
During your interaction with our website, we may collect the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) Address, browser type and version, time and date of visit, and/or operating system. With your consent, we may collect: first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address information, shipping address information and phone number. Additionally, we may request voluntary information that pertains to a specific product or service offered by or through the website such as: sizing information, dates, resumes, cover letters, image uploads, etc. Please do not share any information that you are not comfortable sharing. We may also collect information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer.)
Why We Collect This Information and How We Use It
The information described above is collected for different reasons:
1. To provide a smooth, customized experience regardless of the device used to access our website.
2. To answer questions about products or services.
3. To sign up or register users for events.
4. To conduct e-commerce.
5. To monitor analytic data, website traffic, devices used and regional information for marketing and advertising purposes.
How Long We Keep Information
We securely keep information as long as it is necessary to execute a user's request. Thereafter we keep the information indefinitely unless/until it is requested to be removed by the user.
How Can My Information Be Removed?
The information collected from you can be removed from our system at your written request via the contact information found on this website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
How can I Control Cookies?
How to Contact Us
CONSENT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT
In the event that I cannot be reached in an emergency requiring medical attention for the above named child or children, permission is hereby given for the staff of TimberNook programming whom are CPR/first aide certified to administer CPR and/or first aid as deemed necessary. Further permission is given to allow medical services to be performed by doctors, hospitals or other qualified medical providers as deemed necessary in an emergency, including surgery if reasonably necessary. I understand that the cost of all emergency services is my responsibility.
Occasionally photos and video-taping will be taken during program and may be used for TimberNook publications including its website and Facebook page. However, we will not identify your child by name or release any personal information.
SUNSCREEN AND BUG SPRAY
TimberNook personnel will apply and re-apply sunscreen and bug spray throughout the day as needed.
AFFIRMATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE
BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING, I AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. I hereby affirm that I have been informed that there are inherent dangers of being outdoors at a nature program.
2. While all program participants are consistently well supervised, accidents do happen. The undersigned(s) assume(s) all risk of injury or harm to the child associated with participation in the program and agree(s) to release, indemnify, defend and forever discharge TimberNook and it's staff, employees, and agents of and from all liability, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to the child, or by the child, howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason of or during the child's participation in the program.
3. I hereby agree to heed at all times the advice and instructions of the TimberNook and its owners to practice common sense while at this program.
4. The above named participant, a minor child has permission to participate in the activities of TimberNook programming.
By electronically signing, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my child’s participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the TimberNook provider and TimberNook, LLC on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read & understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Wild Ones and Little Wild Ones require a non-refundable deposit up front to register for the program. This deposit is not refundable. For summer and seasonal camps, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund.