We (TimberNook) are committed to protecting and respecting your ("you" "the user's" "our customer's") privacy.
Information We May Collect
During your interaction with our website, we may collect the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) Address, browser type and version, time and date of visit, and/or operating system. With your consent, we may collect: first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address information, shipping address information and phone number. Additionally, we may request voluntary information that pertains to a specific product or service offered by or through the website such as: sizing information, dates, resumes, cover letters, image uploads, etc. Please do not share any information that you are not comfortable sharing. We may also collect information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer.)
Why We Collect This Information and How We Use It
The information described above is collected for different reasons:
1. To provide a smooth, customized experience regardless of the device used to access our website.
2. To answer questions about products or services.
3. To sign up or register users for events.
4. To conduct e-commerce.
5. To monitor analytic data, website traffic, devices used and regional information for marketing and advertising purposes.
How Long We Keep Information
We securely keep information as long as it is necessary to execute a user's request. Thereafter we keep the information indefinitely unless/until it is requested to be removed by the user.
How Can My Information Be Removed?
The information collected from you can be removed from our system at your written request via the contact information found on this website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
How can I Control Cookies?
How to Contact Us
By registering for any TimberNook Camp, the registrant acknowledges that they have read, understand and agree to the following:
CONSENT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT
In the event that a parent or guardian cannot be reached in an emergency requiring medical attention, permission is hereby given for the staff of TimberNook programming whom are CPR/first aide certified to administer CPR and/or first aid as deemed necessary. Further permission is given to allow medical services to be performed by doctors, hospitals or other qualified medical providers as deemed necessary in an emergency, including surgery if reasonably necessary. I understand that the cost of all emergency services is my responsibility.
Occasionally photos and video-taping will be taken during camp and may be used for TimberNook publications including its Website and facebook page. However, we will not identify your child by name or release any personal information.
LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER AND AUTHORIZATION
Participation at a TimberNook location exposes participants to certain risks of being in the outdoors. Accidents and injuries resulting from the forces of mother nature, live animal and bug interactions, slipping and falling, malfunctioning equipment, unseen obstacles, fatigue, and your own and others’ misjudgment are a very real possibilities.
AFFIRMATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE
1. I hereby affirm that I have been informed that there are inherent dangers of being outdoors at a nature camp.
2. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless this TimberNook provider and its owners, volunteers, and workers as well as TimberNook, LLC from any and all liability for any harm, injury, death, or damages (physical, mental, or monetary), regardless of fault or negligence, which may befall me and/or my child while participating in this program or while using TimberNook facilities. This release shall be binding upon my family, heirs, and administrators.
3. I hereby agree to heed at all times the advice and instructions of the TimberNook provider and its owners to practice common sense while at the nature camp.
4. The participant, a minor child has permission to participate in the activities of TimberNook programming.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my child’s participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the TimberNook provider and TimberNook, LLC on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read & understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Wild Ones and Little Wild Ones require a non-refundable deposit up front to register for the program. This deposit is not refundable. For summer and seasonal camps, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund.
There will be no refunds for cancellations due to acts of God (including weather related cancellations), natural disasters, or epidemics. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue credit vouchers for the full amount paid for the affected program.