Ready to Join us in the Woods?TimberNook providers bring their expertise to the woods. They fundamentally believe that if children spend ample time outdoors on a daily basis, it will change their lives for the better. Providers work tirelessly to create unique play experiences for children, while educating the greater community as a whole on the therapeutic importance of outdoor play.
You’ll need to pack the following:
- Knowledge and a background in child development, such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, recreational therapy, early childhood or elementary education, psychology, or equivalent is preferred.
- Open Mind to step back and allow children to create, take risks, and learn in unexpected but fun and meaningful ways.
- Motivation to reach as many children as possible and a strong drive to educate the greater community on the importance of outdoor play.
- Financial Resources to meet the appropriate minimum initial investment requirements, as well as ability to pay ongoing fees.
- Strong Management & Interpersonal Skills focusing on staff development, parent and child interactions, community education, time management, marketing and sales, and overall excellence.
- Commitment to servicing children and the greater community by providing high quality programming and workshops.
- Passion to get children outdoors, moving, and having fun.
If you come packing these skills, we’d love to talk with you!